Running a Post Engagement Campaign
updated over 1 year ago
One of the best ways to stay ahead of your competitors is reaching out to those who were interested in their posts. You can easily add them to your network based on their interests, then offer them what your competitors can't in your follow-ups.
Here's a guide on how to run a post-engagement campaign targeting those who commented, liked, and reacted to any post on Linkedin.
- Go to Linkedin.com and search for posts using a keyword.
- Click on the post that you'd like to target
- Click on the Three Dots on the top right of the post and click Copy Link To Post
- Create a new campaign on LiProspect and select the Post Engagement option
- Paste the copied link in step 3 into the Link field. Set other options and Save.