You can segment your prospects using tags and at the same time add notes to your prospects for reminders. By default, we've got 5 tags that'll be automatically appended to a contact depending on the contact status, and they include Visited, Requested, Accepted, Messaged, and Replied. However, you're not limited to just these 5 tags, you can create custom tags and easily append to your contacts.
Creating a new Tag
- To get started with tags, go to the Prospects Page
- Click the + symbol beside the Filter by Tags label
- Click the create a Tag button
- Type the name of your new tag, select your desired color and click the Create Tag button
Append a Tag to a Contact
To append a tag;
- Click on the tag icon beside the default tags below the contact name
- Select the tag you'd like to assign and click on the assign button.